Covid-19 pandemic certainly has affected us all in countless ways. We continue to fight this pandemic together.
- We work to gradually return to a normal operation.
- We now start to see patients in person with the appropriate screening. Patients are asked to work with us to prevent the spread by following the guidelines available for the city of Calgary.
- The Clinic is open temporarily Monday – Friday, 9 am to 3 pm.
- The Clinic entrance door continues to be locked during the day. Please knock at the door or call the clinic front desk to announce your arrival.
- Patients will be screened and admitted in the clinic by our staff.
- Waiting area is closed. Patients will be escorted directly into the examining room; patients will be escorted directly outside the clinic after the doctor visit.
- Please book appointments by phone or online when available. Dr. Melnik will have booking online active starting September 1, 2020.
- We continue to offer telephone consultation for our patients.
- Please call the office or leave a message, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 3 PM and we will get back to you asap.
Updated August 18, 2020
NEW ASSOCIATE PHYSICIAN NEEDED!
There are currently opportunities for full time / part time associate physicians. Please contact us at 403-910-1981 for further details. Ask for the Clinic Manager.